Friday, July 25, 2014

Writing is FUN!


In Room 4 we enjoyed writing this week because we made writing groups based on our favourite things. Our class is mad about rugby. Most of us play every lunch time and on the weekends.


I like rugby. I play rugby. It is fun. I am a great rippa rugby player because I am fast.
By Miles Knight

My Dad and I do the Haka. I like it because it is fun. My favourite All Black is Richie McCaw because he is good at winning.
By Torin Barlow

I like singing the National Anthem. Taylor and Torin are good at singing and doing the haka. Taylor, Miles, Niall and Caleb are in my rugby team. We are fast runners. My favourite rugby guy is Richie McCaw.
By Sam Winn

I like rugby and I practise passing with my Dad. I like doing the Haka. I like rugby because you get to be player of the day. When you get player of the day you get a big trophy, a ribbon and a moro chocolate bar. I can tackle really well because I always get the other team.
By Niall Foster

I am an All Black. I play tackle rugby with my friends and I like it. My favourite thing to do is to tackle. My Mum and Dad have been to watch the All Blacks play.
By Harrison Thomas

I am an All Black and I play tackle rugby with my Dad. I can do the haka like Richie McCaw. My Dad is good at rugby like Richie. I tackle my Dad because he is in the other team. I always win.
By Taylor O’Connell

My Dad went to Rugby and he did a big kick and he got a trophy. I am really fast. I can kick higher than my Dad. I like rugby.
By Ngatahi Rapata

The All Blacks have to run a lot to get a try. All Blacks run really fast like a race car to be the winning team. I play to get the trophy. I play rugby just like Sam.
By Oliver Thibodeau






No comments:

Post a Comment