Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Respecting Others

We are learning all about our Water Wheel...
Respecting Others is our focus for the week.
I show respect for others by letting them play with me.
I share my toys because it is a kind thing to do. By Caleb

I show respect for others by putting my rubbish in the bin, so that our school is tidy. By Libby

I show respect for others by playing quiet games like reading books. 
I am a good friend. By Harrison

I show respect for others by speaking kindly. 
It feels good to be a nice friend. By Lachlan H


I show respect for others by playing fun games. By Nga

I show respect for others by being a good friend. I can play nicely in the playground. By Oliver

I show respect for others by using kind words and letting people join in on my game. By Shia


I show respect for others by following the rules in the game. 
It's okay to get out in a game because it is just a game. By Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment