Monday, September 15, 2014

Spring Poems

Today in class we used our senses to write poems about Spring. We went outside and observed like scientists...

We noticed lots of changes in the weather.

Enjoy our Spring writing!

Spring
I saw yellow daffodils. 
I heard fantails tweeting.
I felt the soft breeze.
I wondered where the clouds have gone…
By Sophie

Spring
I saw a medium sized daffodil.
I heard a tui high in the tree.
I felt the sun and the wind on my face.
I wondered where all the clouds have gone…
By Michael

Spring
I saw 10 daffodils.
I heard a tui call from a Kowhai tree.
I wondered when the bees will come back…
By Lachlan H

Spring
I saw green blossom.
I heard the tui call.
I felt the soft wind in the sky.
I wondered if more daffodils will grow…
By Roy

Spring
I saw a tui.
I heard the tui sing.
I felt the breeze on my face.
I wondered why the clouds are only by the mountains…
By Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment