Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sea Week 2015 - If I was a fish...

If I was a fish I would race a shark.
If I was fish I would do big dives in the sea.
If I was a fish I would swim out to sea.
If I was a fish I would go under the water.
If I was a fish I would play with my friends all day.
If I was a fish I would go down really deep in the water.
If I was a fish I would go swimming in a cave.
If I was a fish I would swim with my friend Maddie.
If I was a fish I would dive into the deep sea.
If I was a fish I would flip on my back.
If I was a fish I would look for treasure.
If I was a fish I would do big flips.
If I was a fish I would swim along the bottom of the sea.
If I was a fish I would catch little fish to eat.
If I was a fish I would do forward flips and swim away from sharks.
If I was a fish I would swim down deep.
If I was a fish I would swim all day!
If I was a fish I would swim in the water.
If I was a fish I would go on an adventure.
If I was a fish I would swim all day and do big flips in the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment